Notice about Visit to Kathmandu Fun Park
Issued Date: 2074/02/05
Dear Parents/ Guardian,
This is to kindly inform all the parents/ guardians of Grade I - IV that your ward/s will be taken to Kathmandu Fun Valley on 8th Jestha, Monday, i.e. 22nd May, 2017 to make them enjoy with water games.
Parents/ guardians are advised to note the following points for the trip:
- Students should wear House Dress to take part in the trip.
- Students will be taken to the trip spot and brought back to school via school bus.
- Students will be taken to the trip spot by 10:00 AM after they have lunch.
- Students should carry enough snacks, fruit juice and boiled water.
- Students are not allowed to carry Junk Food (Noodles, Kurkure/ kurmure, lays, cheese ball, chocolates, chewing gum, cold drinks (Coke/ Dew/ Sprite/ Pepsi etc.) for snacks.
- Students must carry the snacks, which is hygienic, fresh and prepared at home.
- Students are not allowed to carry money, expensive jewelries, gadgets, watch etc.
- Swimming Costume (Girls)/ Swimming Trunk (Boys)
- Bath Towel, Toiletries (Soap/ Shampoo/ Sun cream/ body lotion)
- Swimming Cap, Swimming Goggles, Swimming Tube (Juniors)